Thursday, June 10, 2010

ISML 2010 Sapphire Period Results

So you may have noticed that I didn't vote AT ALL in the Sapphire Period for the International Saimoe League, mostly because my main computer has been knocked out by a Blue Screen of Death problem whenever I try to do something on it. I am probably going to... no, that's not right. I need to reformat that computer if I plan to use it until I get my laptop for college (YAY MY OWN LAPTOP FINALLY). Gonna replace the 5 year old ancient machine that I've been working with for forever.

Anyways, I'm proud to announce that the winner of the Sapphire Period is, in fact, the previous necklace holder, one of my favorites gals in anime...


...Shana! She had a bit of a slow start, hitting 7th in the first round, but quickly gained momentum as she rose to 2nd place right in the second round, and held that position up until the fifth round, where she ascended to 1st place, and fiercely stood her ground until the last round, winning ALL 7 rounds in this Sapphire Period, successfully defending her Sapphire Necklace. She received about 2700+ votes in every match up she was in this entire period, going up against a severely weakened Misaka Mikoto in the final round, who never broke the top 5 during the entire period. Has Mikoto finally losing her popularity amongst the voters? Or will she make a comeback and earn herself her first necklace and possibly the Tiara this year?

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home