Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just a quick little update...

In case you were wondering about the lack of posts, it's because I've been out of town with some relatives for the last 3 weeks... or been busy playing LittleBigPlanet, Borderlands, or Super Street Fighter IV on the PS3... or playing Urban Rivals....

What else have I been up to aside from playing games... Well, I did finish Eve no Jikan and Angel Beats! I loved the stories of both of them! I'm not one for reviewing anime, never really cared, and I'm not really a good judge or anything! I mean, check out my anime list. I have nothing below an 8! ^_^' Guess that may not be a good trait of mine, but hey, I like watching anime, and don't really want to be a critic of it. Anime should just be enjoyed, not judged harshly... unless I too think it's garbage. =P

Anyways, to close off, I'm sorry for the lack of posts, but when it comes to loved ones, always gotta put them first; you might not know when they'll disappear.

If you haven't watched them yet, I suggest you do so now. =]

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home