Thursday, April 1, 2010

ISML 2010 Aquamarine Period — Round 6

Yet moe laziness, and I'm kind of rush posting this because I want to get to looking for more Pandora Hearts wallpapers. (Alice and Echo ♥) Anyways, I'm on spring break, hooray! Luckily there is no voting from Wednesday to Saturday, and I'm out of town with some friends, so there's a win-win! Here's a few interesting match ups.

Yuki vs C.C.
Personally, I believe this is a no contest, with Yuki winning. There are, however, C.C. supporters, and I do like them both, but I didn't really have a hard time voting in this match up. I wouldn't be surprised for an upset though, because it COULD happen.

Nagisa vs Mikoto
Mikoto meets up with a veteran of the ISML, and this could be one of her toughest match ups yet. Nagisa is very popular, but Mikoto is UNDEFEATED in her first season, so this doesn't look so good for this frail young woman. Mikoto has kept her 1st seed place for around 3 rounds now; will Nagisa be the person to dethrone her from 1st place?

Fate vs Ryo
Ever since the first round with a savage loss to Shana, Fate has slowly been climbing the rankings with win after win, only losing to Haruhi in Round 4. Ryo, on the other hand, has been on a losing streak ever since her win in Round 1. Can Ryo make a possible comeback and stop Fate from taking a seat in the Core 16?

Taiga vs Chizuru
UGH. I had a hard time picking who to vote for. I love Taiga because she's cute, tsundere (which I find adorable), and compact (inside joke sorry ^_^'); I love Chizuru because she's kinda hot and I do love her cold attitude sometimes, and she feeds the little president (who makes cute noises when she chews)! This was just interesting because I had a hard time with who to vote for, but eh, gotta keep one of my favorite tsunderes in the Core 16. Plus, she's undefeated.

Nanoha vs Saber
The White Devil vs the Heroic Spirit. This was yet another one I had trouble voting with. Currently, Saber is undefeated as well, but this MAY be the match up in which she gets her first loss of the regular season. Nanoha has had a rough regular season, and it's just started, but this doesn't mean that either of these girls can't get the Heavenly Tiara.

Here are my votes:

ARENA 01: Saginomiya Isumi [Kushieda Minori]

ARENA 02: Katsura Hinagiku [Maria]

ARENA 03: [Nagato Yuki] C.C.

ARENA 04: [Ichinose Kotomi] Akiyama Mio

ARENA 05: Hirasawa Yui [Furude Hanyū]

ARENA 06: [Holo] Sunohara Mei

ARENA 07: [Fujibayashi Kyō] Asahina Mikuru

ARENA 08: Hiiragi Kagami [Abstained] Haramura Nodoka

ARENA 09: [Sengoku Nadeko] Saten Ruiko

ARENA 10: Furukawa Nagisa [Misaka Mikoto]

ARENA 11: Shiina Minatsu [Shana]

ARENA 12: Suzumiya Haruhi [Minami Chiaki]

ARENA 13: Nakano Azusa [Louise Vallière]

ARENA 14: [Sakurano Kurimu] Hiiragi Tsukasa

ARENA 15: [Sanzen'in Nagi] Hirasawa Ui

ARENA 16: [Fate Testarossa] Fujibayashi Ryō

ARENA 17: Nymph [Senjōgahara Hitagi]

ARENA 18: [Shiina Mafuyu] Fukuji Mihoko

ARENA 19: Kawashima Ami [Furude Rika]

ARENA 20: [Konjiki no Yami] Tōsaka Rin

ARENA 21: [Aisaka Taiga] Akaba Chizuru

ARENA 22: [Ikaros] Sakagami Tomoyo

ARENA 23: Takamachi Nanoha [Saber]

ARENA 24: [Illyasviel von Einzbern] Ibuki Fūko

ARENA 25: Izumi Konata [Abstained] Okazaki Ushio

ARENA 26: Naegino Sora [Abstained] Suzumiya Akane

Feel free to comment if you wish... if you are stalking my blog. (>_<")

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home