Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Normal post, yeah!

So, Topaz round is over... got my prediction correct that my queen would win... Amethyst round starts next week... all is well... in the virtual world at least. Real life is a different story.

Right now, I'm listening to Meltdown by Rin Kagamine, drinking a weird Sierra Mist with cranberry splash. It's masking the diet taste soooo well, it's pretty weird. And I have an ankle brace thing on my... well, ankle obviously. Messed it up pretty bad playing handball with my friends, but man that was a crazy save! If my ankle didn't get messed up I could have returned the ball but the pain was a bit unbearable at the time so I had to give up the shot. I have to say though, handball is quite the workout, especially if you play the way I do. Hard to explain, better if you watch me play.

Academics-wise, everything's okay I suppose. For my AP computer science class and AP calculus class, we're taking our final exams already. This pretty much makes up my grade, which really sucks. I bombed one part of my final exam in calculus, and if I don't make up for it with the multiple choice tomorrow, my grade's screwed in at a B+/B. Good bye A's in math for all four years. =[

Computer science is totally different. Our exam is what a lot of peoples' grades are riding on, because we have these awesome things called floors. If we get anything from 3.0 to 3.4 on any part of the exam, it will get floored at a 3.0, which is a B. We can only go higher from there, which is the awesome part! If we get a 3.5 to 3.9, we floor at a 3.5, which is I think an A-, but I don't see myself getting anything higher than a 3.4 on any part on my exam. But if I do floor some units, I can pull my grade up, which is going to be awesome. There's one more part that I may be overlooking, but hopefully doesn't mess me up too bad.

Phew that was a long post about my life, and that's only like... close to 3 hours worth of school time, haha. That's not even including what I've had to do for about the past month or so, and that in itself is draining. But I'll save that for another post. Why the hell does this soda not taste like usual diet sodas? Puzzling...

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home