Friday, April 23, 2010

ISML 2010 Topaz Period — Round 6 Results

As of now, the current undefeated candidates, and possible winners, of the Topaz round are as follows...

  1. Misaka Mikoto
  2. Katsura Hinagiku
  3. Aisaka Taiga
  4. Shana
  5. Nagato Yuki
  6. Saber
  7. Akiyama Mio (Die, you already got the Aquamarine one... =_=
Undoubtedly, some of these fine ladies will be paired up against each other forcing them to receive a loss. In my opinion, Mio should go up against either Hinagiku or Shana to make it impossible for one of them to keep a spotless record so far in the regular season; I'd be happy if she went up against Mikoto for Pete's sake! Anything to prevent Mio from getting a second necklace. I'll be fine if she makes it into the final brackets, but blah, Mio for multiple necklaces should NOT happen.

My prediction? Aisaka Taiga. She can lunge for the necklace from third seed, so long as she doesn't go up against Hinagiku, Shana or Mikoto. If she does, then there's a second loss to add to her tallies. But hey, if not the necklace, I can see Taiga making the final bracket. That'll make me happy.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home