Tuesday, April 27, 2010

ISML 2010 Topaz Period, Round 7 - Results (and some of my life stuff)

OH HOW I LOVE A GOOD PREDICTION. YES! I knew Mikoto wasn't going to get it. Never doubted Taiga for a second! She's so loveable! Why wouldn't you love her?!

So the image to the left is NOT mine. It's from the official site. But O-M-G it's sooooo pretty. Haha, sorry, totally fanboying right now, not very cool. But I'm just so happy that I was able to predict this and actually get it right! Now I can definitely see her come back next year. Who knows; maybe she'll get another necklace?

Congrats to my loverly winner~

As for the other matches...

Hinagiku vs Mikoto
HAH MIKOTO. IN YOUR FACE. Your undefeated streak ends here. Hinagiku barely edges Mikoto with around 200 vote lead, which is still pretty close, but not as close as...

Tomoyo vs Azusa
This match up was waaaay too close for comfort. Tomoyo barely won by... less than 20 votes! That's CRAZY CLOSE. Another close match was Rin vs Mafuyu, with Rin winning by about 100 votes.

Matches I'm sad about...

Saber vs Mio
Fate vs Yui
Mikuru vs Chizuru

Life stuff - I found out today that I got an A range grade on my anatomy test. All I have to do if hopefully get a good grade on the pamphlet project we just did, and if my grade is close enough to an A- or is in the A range, I don't have to take the anatomy final! Yeah! I can see me taking a final in american government though. I hate history with a passion, despite the fact that we need history or pretty much we're screwed.

Well that's it for now. I shouldn't really be posting because it is currently 3:07 AM as I finish up this post. I gotta salvage some sleep before I head off to more exams tomorrow. Joy. -_-

Seeyas~

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home